I. Application for a Program Grant
The Wadsworth Golf Charities Foundation accepts and reviews applications once a year.
All requests for Program Grants should be mailed or emailed to:
Wadsworth Golf Charities Foundation
13941 S. Van Dyke Road, Plainfield, IL 60544
• The Wadsworth Golf Charities Foundation is restricted to making grants to 501(c)3 organizations.
• Grant requests arriving via electronic e-mail or fax will not be given consideration.
The Application/Support Documents
1. The Grant Request – should be no longer than two typewritten pages and should include a general description of the organization and what the grant shall be used for and who is the target audience.
2. Include the following
– Copy of the first page of the Internal Revenue Service’s 501(c)3 nonprofit status letter.
– Copy of the last year’s financial statements.
– List of other grants or funding your foundation has received and what organizations made the grants.
3. Support Material – may be provided within reason, however, the decision
on funding the grant will be based on the contents of the two page grant request.
• The organizations that have received a Program Grant from the Wadsworth Golf Charities Foundation are required to submit an annual Responsibility Report, documenting their respective programming activity, rounds played and progress for the year.
• The Responsibility Report should be mailed to Doug Myslinski, Director or emailed email@example.com. If this report is not submitted, future grant requests will be denied.
Links Across America
This new initiative of the Wadsworth Golf Charities Foundation involves……
Creating a team of Company Partners (golf course architects, golf course builders and company suppliers) from the Golf Industry to develop “feeder short courses” (three, six or nine-hole) across the country that will provide affordable golf for youth, families, adult beginners and individuals with injuries and disabilities.
If your organization would like to learn more about the Wadsworth Foundation’s Links Across America short course initiative contact:
Visit our How You Can Help page for a list of ways that you can share in the Foundations mission.